Ride & Stride team cycling challenge
This year we are introducing a team cycling challenge to help you raise money for your local church.
Here’s how it works:
- Get together a team of up to 8 cyclists
- Register your team with the YHCT coordinator Vanessa White on email@example.com with the team name, and location / district of team. Vanessa will set up a team My Donate page on your behalf.
- Encourage a minimum contribution of £30 from each cyclist, which is payable on line through the team’s My Donate page.
- Plan your route, taking in as many church as you can along the way.
- Check out whether the churches will be open and offering refreshments. Vanessa can help with contacts.
- Sponsorship money is split between a church of your choice and the YHCT.
- The team raising the most gets to donate 100% of the sponsorship money.
Click here to see the route YHCT trustee Edward Waterson has planned Newts cycling challenge